Thursday, May 28, 2009

Life = Unpredictable = Stressful

And by life I really just mean buying a house. And getting a job. And the flu. And school. I wish I could be one of those people that doesn't let things like that stress them out, but I have not achieved that state of being yet. I think I don't know how to relax in increments. If I am busy for most of the day and then have a few hours free, I waste them on Facebook or TV, which I think are not genuinely relaxing activities, but just mind-numbing activities that help you forget about other things. I want to be able to actually relax for an hour and feel refreshed. Yoga helps. The pool will help. Other suggestions?

Also, anyone have any idea why it is that mashed potatoes are so delicious? It seems out of proportion with their ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment