Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things I want to remember

1. Abe is a very serious baby. An adult baby. Check out the pictures, you’ll see what I mean. Furrowed brow, intense stare.

2. The way he opens his mouth to say he wants a kiss and then sticks out his tongue when I kiss him.

3. When he starts to fall asleep while nursing and looks up at me accusingly with half-closed eyes as if to say, “You did this to me.” Like I drugged him or something.

4. When he makes a super sad face without crying: pouty, quivery lower lip and eyes welling up with tears. Cutest, saddest baby in the world!

5. How he hates tummy time.

6. Holding his fists up like a boxer.

7. This new thing he does where he stops nursing, leans back to look up at me, and holds out one arm with his hand in a fist. I have no idea what he’s doing or why! I try bumping daps, holding hands, kissing his hand, pretending to eat his hand. They are all met with the same serious stare, making me think I’m not getting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment