Friday, May 15, 2009

spamming the blog

I feel mushy.

Also, waiting for an answer is the worst thing ever. If we get the house, great. If we don't, I'm still okay with it, because I feel that what's meant to happen will happen. So I'm theoretically detached from the outcome. But then why have I been sitting on pins and needles since we submitted the offer Wednesday morning? I just want to know, man, so we can move on with our lives! We should know by the end of the day, but the suspense is killing me.

Also, I hate work. A lot. And school.

Also, I haven't watched Grey's Anatomy really at all this season, except for about 4 episodes near the beginning. Once Denny started showing up regularly, I decided it was dumb. But now that I've heard details about the finale (I won't spoil it for you), I kinda want to watch it again. It's like a soap opera and yet so alluring, with its trashy, drama-filled story line.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment